Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Challenges and Opportunities for Bloggers

Pros- Blogging gives everyone a stage to express themselves to the entire world. It gives people the opportunity to communicate their opinions and gives others a chance to read information that can be very influential.

Cons- I believe that the majority of Bloggers are fairly accurate with their information, but, blogs lack accountability that newspapers have. Also, I can post anything I want, and it may be much more interesting than newspapers, but it will be difficult for me to get people to read my blog because without advertising, it is difficult to promote it.

1 comment:

  1. I also think for people to follow your blog, accurate information does help.

    ReplyDelete

Send me some feedback about the Akeley Report.